Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Chandler on Ross's Love Life

Chandler: [to Ross] You've slept with someone three hours after you thought you broke up. I mean, bullets have left guns slower.

Chandler: [to Ross] You know if your not careful, you could not get married at all this year.

Chandler: Ross, just for my own peace of mind — you're not married to any more of us, are you?

Ross: We were on a break!
Chandler: Oh, my God! If you say that one more time, I'm going to break up with you!

Chandler: [to Ross] Three failed marriages, two illegitimate children... The personal ad writes itself.

Chandler:
[to Ross when he can't decide between Rachel and Julie] Oh, I know. This must be so hard. "Oh, no! Two women love me. They're both gorgeous and sexy. My wallet's too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!"

4 comments:

  1. I'm just taking a guess here: looks like you like to watch friends occassionally.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. yes.. as long as occasionally means daily :)

    ReplyDelete