Thursday, April 9, 2009

Chandler vs Joey - II

Joey: I don't know. I'm not too good at memorizing lines.
Chandler: It's a good thing you don't have to do that for a living.


[Joey and Chandler are trying to break into a closet]
Joey: Do you have a bobby pin?
Chandler: Wait.
[runs hands through hair]
Chandler: Oh, that's right. I'm NOT an eight year-old girl.


Chandler: And this from the cry-for-help department: Are you wearing makeup?
Joey: Yes, I am. As of today, I am officially Joey Tribbiani, actor slash model.
Chandler: That's funny, 'cause I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani, man slash woman.


[Joey is making marinara sauce and filling every container possible with it. Chandler enters]
Chandler: Whoa, whoa, so I'm guessing you didn't get the part... or Italy called and said it was hungry.


Joey: How come we don't have jam at our place?
Chandler: Because the kids need shoes.


Joey: My agent thinks I should have a name that's more neutral.
Chandler: Joey... Switzerland?


Joey: You know how you're always saying we need a place for the mail?
Chandler: Yeah?
Joey: Well, I decided to take it to the next step.
Chandler: You're building a post office?


Chandler: You don't look good, Joe.
Joey: The fridge broke, so I had to eat everything. Cold cuts, ice cream, limes. Oh, and what was in that brown jar?
Chandler: That's still in there?
Joey: Not any more. By the way, you owe me $400.
Chandler: Is this a service you're providing me?


Joey: Days Of Our Lives. Anyway, you're not gonna believe it! My character is coming out of his coma!
All: Oh!
Chandler: That's great!
Joey: And — and — and not only that, I'm gettin' a new brain!
Chandler: So great things are happening at work and in your personal life!

6 comments:

  1. That cracked me up totally!!! ROTFL-ing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so refreshing to read once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolzzz You actually remembered all these!!! *Kudos*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.. thanks for peeping in.. I am a HUGE fan of Chandler.. I can tell you most of his jokes with one look at the episode :) I remembered most of these plus collected them over time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. joey chandler rocks..as always.

    ReplyDelete